Do you feel that there is no way to keep up with all the demands on your time and energy?
We can be overwhelmed with financial demands. We can be overwhelmed with study requirements.
It can often seem that it’s impossible to do everything we have to do.
We can wind up in a state where we’re so exhausted and confused that we simply do nothing. Or we might wind up wasting time on meaningless activities.
We might try so hard to do everything that we don’t do a good job on anything.
Please watch this video where we discuss four simple steps to handle overwhelm.
The video covers topics including:
- What is overwhelm?
- How does overwhelm drag us down physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually?
- How can we handle information overload?
- What is the greatest time management tool ever invented?
- How can we be smarter and wiser in our lives – not just academic studies?
- How can we become more able to handle the demands that are placed on us?
- What four steps can we take to raise ourselves from overwhelm to happiness?